NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Duval’s Finest XXL Contest (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico), of the state of Florida 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of Cox Media Group, Inc. d/b/a WJGL-2/POWER 106.1(“Sponsor”) and each of its respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren.
3. How ToEnter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 a.m. (E.S.T.)] on January 1, 2018 and end at 11:59 p.m. (E.S.T.)] on December 21, 2018 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Internet Entry: Enter by visiting the Duval’s Finest XXL official registration page on the POWER 106.1 website at www.POWER1061.com, completing all of the required information and following all instructions. Submit your entry by clicking on the “SEND” button. Only One (1) entryper two week voting period per person allowed. Multiple entries by means of software generated or other automated processes will be disregarded.
Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Cop
4. Winner Selection. One (1) Winner will be selected every two weeks from among all eligible submissions. The following criteria is used to judge winner selection:
(1) Only radio edit versions of songs accepted (songs with profane lyrics disqualified).
(2) Song style must be of hip hop origin. R&B, Pop etc. not considered.
(3) Production and composition- Song properly arranged, produced/mastered.
(4) Style/Creativity- Song should be entrants original work which define your overall sound and separates you from other artists. Use of other artists works (ie. Lyrics, tracks etc) require proper clearance and is the sole responsibility of entrant to obtain them.
5. Prizes and Odds. One (1) Winner will receive two weeks of airplay in regular rotation on POWER 106.1, an opportunity to perform their original song in front of a live audience at the station performance studio. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified by telephone and/or email on or about [insert month, day, year]. Return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of a substitute winner. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned within ten (10) days of date of sender’s postmark. Failure to timely sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor which shall be final in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9.0 Sponsor.The Duval’s Finest XXL Contest is sponsored by Cox Media Group, Inc.. The decisions of Sponsor and Sweepstakes judges regarding the selection of winners, the interpretation of these Official Rules and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact POWER 106.1, 8000 Belfort Parkway, Jacksonville, FL 32256 or call (904)245-8000.